Sunday, November 22, 2009

Day 40 - 22 November 2009

I have still been feeling a little flat in mood and energy-less in body. I'm wondering if this is why I seem to be noticing a lot more pain, especially where the drains were and under my right arm. I find myself subconsciously walking around like I need an arm sling. It is probably psychological more than real.

I just remembered that I have to go for kidney tests this week. They didn't do them with the rest of the testing - i.e. liver, bones, blood, lungs, etc. The oncologist needs it, so another clinic visit this week.

My boobs are looking spectacular though and got a top place on my daily gratitude list. I just love my PS (the architect). For more reasons than just giving me a great pair of boobs. She has really gone that extra mile for us, especially on the administrative side - with papers and advice that are not even within her own department. Something you don't see that often, especially as she is just as successful and busy as the other doctors with a constant flow of patients through her rooms. I don't know if it is a "woman thing", but she seems to run her practice different to what I have seen. Even though she gets annoyed with me for smoking and that I don't speak Afrikaans, she has that nurturing touch as to how she deals with her patients ... maybe being about 7 months pregnant has something to do with it though. I can however relate to how she runs things as we also run our business like a family. It also helps that she looks like a cross between Robin Wright-Penn and Daryl Hannah - I can't decide.

My new bras from Gail look so nice on me that they can pass as a costume top. So this, and a sarong, is what I am going to be wearing for the rest of the weekend around the pool.

I'm going to do my journey this week. I was supposed to do it on Friday, but didn't realize it was Jordan's sports day. I also felt that I was not in the right frame of mind for it, although this could be a subconscious avoidance tactic.

Short post for the weekend because ... just because - too late to think why (.)(.)

No comments:

Post a Comment