Friday, January 8, 2010

Is there a horse amongst this shit

Still feeling somewhat miserable and moody this morning, but hopefully somewhere along the day I will find my personality. The white numbing cream works though, so this is something I shall take great comfort in today. I tried it out yesterday whilst doing my blood test. I smothered the inside of my arm half an hour and 15 minutes before, just to be sure. I still felt the prick, but it was bearable. Thank God.

My head is a little cold in the wind and my leg hairs hurt more than normal. I shaved a couple of days ago, and there are less prickles than normal, but when I get goose pimples, the ache feels like the hairs are straining to get through.

I'm also feeling very negative towards doctors and patients and it doesn't sit right in my tummy. Like I am off-kilt a bit. Not sure how to get this right when I know deep down that I do need to change this perspective. I don't want my immune system or cells to hang on to any negativity that enters my mind.

Despite my despondency and demotivated state, I have been given the most incredible business ideas during the early hours of the morning. I simply need to get over today and get my A into G (wrestle that procrastination to the ground) in order to keep the momentum of this excitement up and turn the ideas into reality. Roll on Monday!! (.)(.)

No comments:

Post a Comment