Wednesday, January 20, 2010

How childish

I survived yesterday's fatigue that happened to last the whole day, even though I kept promising myself every 5 minutes that I was going to go back to bed. It must be the "white blood cell drop" that they talk about that hits around day 10.

The thing is, I am working on a project that I am thoroughly enjoying. It's regarding that idea I had a couple of days ago in the early hours of the morning. It is starting to take shape now as I put action to it. It helps a lot that this project takes care of 3 of my goals for 2010 and is fun to do with very little energy required.

So now, this 45 year old woman has a body of contradiction. New born head, 20 year old tits and 10 years old elsewhere. It gives a whole new meaning to Jack Black's statement of "never underestimate the power of the eyebrow". Lone survivor, together with dem eyelashes, so far. Oh God, I hope they survive until the end. I am led to believe that they may start thinning after the 4th treatment.

I certainly don't want to be taking my family doctor's advice of the early days regarding my eyebrows. He reckons, "just go with the mood, if you are feeling angry then draw Nike eyebrows that gives you the frown look. If you want the surprised look then turn the Nike ticks upside down". Great help he was!! It was funny at the time, but I can't see myself laughing when the time comes (.)(.)

No comments:

Post a Comment