Thursday, January 14, 2010

Girl Power

The sickness is definitely subsiding, I just wish the metallic taste in my mouth would go with it. The motivation to accomplish something productive is very much deep in the heart of Lostville. One would think that the 2 would be found together!

One thing I have discovered with being bald is that, being gay, I have got a full license now to really go "diesel dyke". Yet, I have never felt more feminine in my life. I wonder if they put something in my mooty? I've become a real girl of late. Crying, emotional, pinkie pointed up as I drink my tea. Okay, it hasn't gone as far as wanting to invite you all to a tupperware party to do the girl-gossip thing, or to go out and purchase a whole wardrobe of frilly frocks, but my femininity is very much alive and well, and it is refreshingly comfortable.

My bald head is also attracting a lot of welcomed affection. Hil kisses my crown every time she passes it. Makes me feel like a princess wearing my tiara (girl evidence again!!) or the halo being shined. Every day there is something new that someone finds on my head. Apparently I have a few faint freckles at the top, but then again it could also be dirt.

Jordan also has some comment to make every so often. Last night, with the weather being in the 30's, we had the fan on in the lounge. Jordan wanted to see how our hair would go when the fan was on full blast. When it was my turn, it was a case of "Your turn mom" looking at my head he embarrassingly said "oh ja, I forgot" ... what a laugh we all had as it was a genuinely innocent oops.

What to do today?? It's silly to get stuck into work when it is already Friday tomorrow, isn't it?? ... hmmm ... I'm definitely not going for a swim in the sea. The waters are shark infested, and these sharks seem to have a taste for Zimbabweans. Perhaps today is a good time to google holiday destinations and plan something for the later part of this year. Yeah ... that would do it, roll on "better" days (.)(.)

1 comment:

  1. Had some giggles while reading your post. You obviously have no problem accessing your sense of humour, so it's seems you're doing pretty well despite the circumstances. Just keep on laughing at yourself and others - laughter is the best medicine. See you later. Tx

    ReplyDelete