Sunday, December 27, 2009

Still a medical miracle

Have had absolutely NO "real" symptoms from the chemo. I also still have all my hair that I was supposed to start losing from day 7 - Friday. I won't be shocked if I still lose it, but I also won't be shocked if I DON'T!!

I have never felt more healthier than I do now. I believe it is a combination of things. The extra bit of healthy food I am feeding my body. The prayers and healing energy sent from around the world. The love and support that I feel from family and friends. My own spiritual, prayer, meditation and visualization stuff I am doing.

I am also enjoying and getting more out of my mom's visit than expected. We talk most nights until early hours of the morning and I have been given a new perspective on how much more she did for us as kids than what I already knew. This is a huge eye opener and blessing to me.

I am under no illusion that things could get worse as I go along, but hey I am enjoying each day as it comes. I also can't wait to hear what the doctors have to say about the symptoms they predicted - that have missed me thus far (.)(.)

1 comment:

  1. I had this gut feeling that the visit with your mom would be an eye-opener of sorts - especially as I went through something similar a year ago. It's a probably very important part of your healing. Breasts relate to the mothering principle, so it's all part of the bigger picture. SO glad to hear you're feeling so good.

    ReplyDelete